These are seven articles that sparked my imagination, made me laugh or helped me act like a human being this week. Enjoy!
- Learn To Dream Again (Four Helpful Steps) - Dayna Bickham goes beyond challenging us to dream to giving four steps that will help spark your dreams.
- In Pursuit of Treasure - Christine Mendoza sparked my imagination this week when she pictured studying the Bible as a treasure hunt.
- Are You a Fret Fanatic? - Mary DeMuth is giving up fretting for Lent this year. I am not sure if I can do the same, but her article challenges us to live into the scripture's call to let go of fretting.
- How to Fight Feelings of Futility - Donald Miller offers a hand up out of the occasional funk we all get in... I feel like these should be written on a post-it note somewhere for me.
- Four Benefits of Planning Well - Brad Bridges helps you remember why that planning meeting is worth it. For the non-planners in the crowd, this will let you know what you'r missing.
- Sabbath – You’re Probably Doing it Wrong - Erin Jackson offers easy instruction and solid encouragement on what Sabbath is (and isn't), and how you should practice this gift from God.
- The Weekend Roundup Roundup - Like lists like this? Jamie Wright offers a list of lists!
- Looking for All the Wrong things in the Bible - It turns out that the story of Noah has nothing to do with whether or not there are enough water molecules to cover the surface of the earth.
- Tips for getting people to open (and read) your email - What should it say? How should it read? What are the tricks to get people to open it in the deluge of emails that come every day?
- Bill Nye and the cancer that is killing the church - The recent debate between Bill Nye and Dr. Haim put on display that which is eating the church alive from the inside.